Our safety is our utmost priority - in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all customers are required to respect the following guidelines:
- The use of facemasks inside the Visa Application Centre is mandatory.
- The applicant OR the authorized representative must come unaccompanied. (Maximum ONE)
- Please adhere to social distancing measures enforced at the Centre.
Security Notice for Applicants Visiting Malaysia VLN
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather / jute / cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Food and Drink items are not allowed in the application Centre due to security reasons.
The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on Security Staff's discretion.
Due to security concerns, we do not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives or business contacts to accompany visa applicants. However, interpreters are allowed to accompany hearing-impaired / physically challenged applicants or applicants who are unable to communicate in any language spoken at the Malaysia VLN.
There is no facility to store prohibited items at the Malaysia VLN. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the Centre.